William Hackett Chains are a Northumberland based manufacturer of chain slings for lifting heavy objects in industrial environments. Calculating the requirements for these slings can be a complex process and is often performed on-site, where internet access can be an issue.
Hippo worked closely with the team at William Hackett to automate the calculations and reduce the sling configuration process to a matter of minutes via a dedicated mobile app and companion website.
- Simplify the product configuration process for customers
- Provide a means for customers to obtain a quotation based on their requirements
- Deliver an end product that can be used with or without an internet connection
- Collect customer requirements in simple step-by-step process via mobile app
- Perform calculations to find the most appropriate William Hackett product for the customer’s needs
- Allow customer to request a best-price quotation
- Store data for later syncronisation when internet access is unavailable
- Create web-based version of the app for desktop based customers
- Improved customer purchasing experience
- Enhanced potential for repeat business
- Improved brand awareness
- Increased visibility of customer activities